Friday, December 5, 2008

New Stats

Chester had his first visit to the doctor yesterday at exactly one month old! I can't believe it's already been a whole month. We go to a family practice in Belfast- his doc is an osteopath (we love osteopaths for their holistic p.o.v). Anyway, Chester is super healthy and growing well. Here are the new stats:

For comparison, here are birth stats first:
weight: 8lbs 6 oz
height: 19.5"
head circ: 13.75"

At one month old:
weight: 9lbs 10 oz
height 22.5"
head circ: 14"

Well, I am off, awaiting my parents who are visiting this weekend (yay!). I am sure we will have some new pics to post soon of Chester with Noni Leslie and Grandpa Tom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful weekend we had bonding with our cuddly, adorable grandson. Gina is such a natural mother, very patient, loving, caring and selfless. Matt is a great father and Chester loves dancing with his daddy! Everytime we leave after a visit my arms always feel so empty! Dad and I can't wait until 12/22!!!
Chester Thomas knows I love him...
(and his mom and dad too)
Noni