Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2 month stats

Well, another visit to our D.O. to confirm what we already know- Chester is awesome and super healthy :)

At 2 months, he is 11 lbs 5 ozs and the cutest thing ever. The doc noted how strong he is and how aware and alert he is. So, basically, my baby is the bestest most cutest, snugliest, lovable baby to ever exist.

Oh man- I am obviously SO in deep wonder and amazement at Chester. I love him more every second.

On a more practical note- we are back in Monroe, happily settling into our quiet life after lots of holiday traveling. I am happy to just chill out, but Matt started school again today, so we are back to the old grind, too. I will post some more pics when I get a second (haha).

Until then...

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Wow! We're impressed by his size! Nice going! Do you guys need baby wipes? I buy Seventh Generation for Elena--I'd be happy to send you some if you use those. They also have the unbleached diapers. If you let me know Mr. Chester's size, I'll send you some of those too.
Love you.
Aunt Sue